COA Resources is a comprehensive directory of orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and trauma. Search for orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic implants & orthopaedic resources.
- Bibliographies (65)
- Searches of the Pubmed database or other bibliographies on orthopedic subjects
- Case Presentations (213)
- Orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and related musculoskeletal case presentations
- Chiropractic (104) new
- Chiropractors, chiropractic clinics, group practices and personal chiropractic websites
- Continuing Medical Education (31)
- Continuing professional development activities for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Email Lists (24)
- Email lists, newsgroups and discussion forums for orthopedic and related musculoskeletal concerns
- Evidence Based Orthopedics (57)
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal in orthopedic and trauma surgery
- General Resources (116)
- General orthopedic resources, portals, image databases, libraries and links directories
- International (223)
- Country and nationality specific orthopedic and related musculoskeletal resources
- Legal (11)
- Attorneys, lawyers and legal websites with specific reference to orthopedic problems such as spinal cord injuries and broken bone injuries.
- Meetings (46)
- Scientific and educational meetings, workshops, symposia for orthopedic surgeons
- Multimedia Presentations (130)
- Multimedia presentations on orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disorders
- Organisations and Associations (266)
- Orthopedic organisations, societies and associations for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Orthopaedic Nursing (335)
- Internet Information Resources for Orthopaedic Nurses. Associations, Meetings, Education, Case study
- Orthopedic Industry (907) updated
- Orthopedic distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and companies.
- Orthopedic Topics (1583)
- Resources for orthopedic surgeons, trainees and allied health professionals
- Patient Information (1372) new
- Patient education information on orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems
- PDA Handheld (43)
- Handheld and personal digital assistant (PDA) devices for orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (110)
- Physiotherapy clinics and physiotherapists
- Podiatry (13)
- Podiatrists, podiatry clinics, group practices and personal podiatry websites
- Publications (146)
- Orthopedic journals, proceedings, symposia and scientific publications
- Surgeons and Clinics (1241) new
- Orthopedic surgeons, clinics, group practices and personal physician websites
- Teaching Resources (678)
- Educational resources on orthopedic surgery and trauma for physicians, trainees and medical students
- Universities and Academic Centres (157)
- Universities and academic medical centers with orthopedic departments and related programs
- Veterinary Orthopaedics (4)
- Orthopaedic problems affecting animals, including trauma
- OCOSH Classification (4150)
- This category uses the OCOSH Classification system for Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Trauma conditions to specify the majority of orthopaedic conditions
There are 12029 links for you to choose from!
At New Brighton Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., we strive to provide the
highest standard of care to our patients and their families, by means
of a natural and preventative approach to health care.
Minnesota, MN, USA
Kaiser Chiropractic Center offers the most advanced to date
chiropractic techniques. Spinal rehabilitation and wellness models by
which to live by. At our center, we address the three major causes to
all health problems; past traumas, effects of stress, and toxins in the
body. We remove the effects of all three, and end up with results that
other practices just can't get.
Millburn, New Jersey, NJ, USA
Category: Chiropractic/USA/New Jersey
While we are a "full service chiropractic office," the majority of
our patients have chronic and difficult conditions that have forced
them to live in pain for many years. Since our main treatment
techniques are Disc decompression and the Brimhall technique, many
patients have experience life changing miracles under our care.
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
Sport and Ortho Clinic
Dr. PRAVEEN KUMAR
MRCS(UK), FRCS(ORTH)UK, DISEM (Sports & Exercise
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Special Interests :
Sports Injuries and Arthroscopic surgery
Joint Replacements and Revision surgery
Over ten years of experience in the UK
Joint replacement surgery (CANADA) &
Computer Navigation surgery (Glasgow, UK)
Category: Surgeons and Clinics/India
The purpose of this web-site is to disseminate
upto-date and evidence based information in the field of Sports and Exercise
medicine, for the benefit of the general public, sports persons and also
for the professionals involved in their care.
Specific pages of the types of injuries associated with different sports including basketball, soccer, tennis, cricket, skiing, volletball.
Category: Patient Information/Sports Medicine
Marco Ferrone, MD*
Marc H. Isler, MD†
Soft-tissue sarcoma involving the popliteal fossa remains challenging
because it is difficult to achieve wide margins with limb salvage in this location. Adju-
vant therapy is frequently necessary, and limb function can be adversely affected. We
reviewed our experience with these tumours.
Despite the high rate of microscopically positive margins, the local
recurrence rate was 7%. Amputation did not prevent death. We found function to be
good to excellent in most patients who had limb-salvaging surgery.
R.E. Turcotte, M. Ferrone, M.H. Isler, C. Wong Can J Surg, Vol. 52, No. 1, February 2009 51
Category: OCOSH Classification/Bone Diseases/Orthopaedic Oncology/Connective and Soft Tissue Neoplasms/Other Sarcoma
RADIOLOGY FOR THE SURGEON
Musculoskeletal case 43 Ulnar Impaction Syndrome
A 57-year-old man presented with chronic ulnar-sided right wrist pain. Plain
radiographs were nondiagnostic (not shown). We performed magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Coronal T1-weighted (Fig. 1), coronal fast short tau inversion recovery (Fig. 2) and coronal gradient-refocused acquisition in the
steady state (Fig. 3) images are shown.
F.O. Alkubaidan, E.J. Heffernan, P.L. Munk Can J Surg, Vol. 52, No. 1, February 2009 65
Category: OCOSH Classification/Trauma/Hand Injuries
Isolated fracture of the lateral condyle of the femur or Hoffa fracture is a rare lesion and has been reported to occur with supracondylar fracture of the femur, fracture of the femoral shaft and knee
dislocation. We report a rare case of ipsilateral Hoffa fracture and
patellar dislocation, which has not been reported before.
R. Vaishya, A.P. Singh, I.T. Dar, A.P. Singh, V. Mittal Can J Surg, Vol. 52, No. 1, February 2009 E3
Category: OCOSH Classification/Trauma/Fractures/Knee Fractures